Before he became the UFC super star he is today, he sharpened his claws in the circuits of Europe, gaining his best fight experience under the CageWarriors banner where he secured two belts in two weight classes , an achievement he is looking to emulate in the UFC. It would be amazing to see but the fighting pride of Irish has a Brazilian suer star waiting for him this weekend.
Will the first Irish UFC champ emerge or will he fall before the King like every other pretender to the throne?
Enjoy the fights 🙂
Latest posts by Master Wang (see all)
- BJJ Match Study: Gordon Ryan vs Roberto ‘Cyborg’ Abreu – Ayrshire Grappler - February 17, 2018
- UFC FIGHT PASS- Summer 2017 - June 22, 2017
- Derrick Lewis Twitter Beef - June 14, 2017
- UFC Glasgow Poster- Unofficial MMA Show Poster - June 2, 2017
- CAGE WARRIORS 84 - June 2, 2017