Traditional martial arts are practised through out the world from Japan to Scotland, from technical wrestling to full armed horse war warfare. Every nation has had its time in the lime light and every nation has brought a unique part of the martial arts puzzle to the table.
The fundamental keys to most of the Traditional martial arts of the world are.
- Hand techniques
- Leg techniques
- Throws and Grappling techniques
- Joint manipulation techniques
- Falling and agility techniques
- Body conditioning, strength , cardio and flexibility techniques
- Weapons techniques
- Breathing techniques
- Meditation techniques
- Spiritual and healing techniques .
These seems to be the foundation of most Traditional martial arts the world over. Each month I shall look at each of these in more in-depth.
Latest posts by Master Wang (see all)
- BJJ Match Study: Gordon Ryan vs Roberto ‘Cyborg’ Abreu – Ayrshire Grappler - February 17, 2018
- UFC FIGHT PASS- Summer 2017 - June 22, 2017
- Derrick Lewis Twitter Beef - June 14, 2017
- UFC Glasgow Poster- Unofficial MMA Show Poster - June 2, 2017
- CAGE WARRIORS 84 - June 2, 2017