Six Triangle Choke Escapes | From Early to Very Late
Most everyone’s favorite guard submission to catch is also most everyone’s least favorite to get caught with. The triangle is a powerful and versatile technique and can be very difficult to defend or even prevent. This video will hopefully help with that. These are some of the best counters and preventative measures I’ve come across over the years from different teachers and from getting caught in plenty of triangles myself. Here’s what’s included: • Early Escape • Step Through Triangle Counter • Stack to Posture Triangle Counter • Bulldog Escape • Late Escape The Hail Mary Escape I hope you like the video, and please remember to like, share and subscribe. Turn on notifications to know as soon as I put up a new video. If you like the gear I’m wearing in the video, check out @supernaturalsurvivalgear on Instagram. I’m not sponsored by them or anything – I just like their stuff. Follow me on Instagram @knight_jiu_jitsu_ And of course, more detailed instruction from my classes and seminars is available at Patreon.com/KnightJiuJitsu Thank you, everyone!
Latest posts by Master Wang (see all)
- Don’t be afraid of heel hooks - August 16, 2019
- Six Triangle Choke Escapes | From Early to Very Late - June 12, 2019
- Roger Gracie – Jiu Jitsu Master | London Real - June 5, 2019
- SBG Podcast 19 | Matt Thornton in Conversation with Chris Haueter - June 5, 2019
- Pure Rolling | High Level Jiu Jitsu Explained | Full Movie - June 5, 2019