A Guide To The Main Leglock Positions: Ashi Garami, Saddle, Leg Knot, 50/50, Outside Ashi
Ashi Garami Fundamentals Online Course: https://ashigaramifundamentals.com/ Professor Gustavo Gasperin demonstrates and explains how to identify the 5 main Leglock positions: Ashi Garami, Inside Sankaku, Leg Knot, 50/50, and Outside Ashi Garami.
Really good breakdown of the key positions and ideas behind leg locking, check out our other videos on leg locks to help your game progress.
Latest posts by Master Wang (see all)
- Eddie Cummings Interview - July 6, 2018
- Ryan Hall on BJJ, Submission Grappling and MMA - July 6, 2018
- Rickson Gracie interview – Episode 200 – The Grappling Central Podcast - July 6, 2018
- Kurt Osiander interview - July 6, 2018
- Rafael Lovato Jr Interview – How I Developed My Jiu Jitsu in Isolation - July 6, 2018