A Guide To The Main Leglock Positions: Ashi Garami, Saddle, Leg Knot, 50/50, Outside Ashi
Ashi Garami Fundamentals Online Course: https://ashigaramifundamentals.com/ Professor Gustavo Gasperin demonstrates and explains how to identify the 5 main Leglock positions: Ashi Garami, Inside Sankaku, Leg Knot, 50/50, and Outside Ashi Garami.
Really good breakdown of the key positions and ideas behind leg locking, check out our other videos on leg locks to help your game progress.
Latest posts by Master Wang (see all)
- CSW Association – Blue to Purple – Back Chokes – Erik Paulson - August 27, 2018
- CSW 2018 WC – BJJ Demos – Greg Nelson – Fetal Facing In – Short Arm Bar – Hidden Fist Choke - August 27, 2018
- CSW 2018 WC – BJJ Demos – Rick Tavares – Inverted Tavares Turkey Wing - August 27, 2018
- Eddie Cummings Interview - July 6, 2018
- Ryan Hall on BJJ, Submission Grappling and MMA - July 6, 2018