A good BJJ takedown for people who didn’t wrestle | The sweep single
The sweep single is a great move gi or no gi. sometimes referred to the slide single. Make an opening, take a step to the side , drive down and hit the angle. Drive through your opponent and don’t forget to finish strong. The technique is not over until you have the dominant position you set out to achieve. This technique relies on good posture.
Latest posts by Master Wang (see all)
- Bernardo Faria Fine Tunes My Over Under Pass - January 22, 2019
- The Over-Under Pass in No Gi by Bernardo Faria - January 22, 2019
- Bernardo Faria Teaches Signature Over Under - January 22, 2019
- CSW Association – Blue to Purple – Back Chokes – Erik Paulson - August 27, 2018
- CSW 2018 WC – BJJ Demos – Greg Nelson – Fetal Facing In – Short Arm Bar – Hidden Fist Choke - August 27, 2018