The Easiest Way To Do The Imanari Roll
The Imanari Roll is one of the fanciest leglock entries that is still effective at a high level against skilled opponents in submission grappling and MMA. It was popularized by Masakazu Imanari and has since been used by other fighters like Ryan Hall, Rory MacDonald, Jonathan Quiroz and others to roll from standing or the ground directly into a fight ending heel hook. In this video I show you the simplest, easiest way to learn this leg locking technique and include it into your game. And no, it doesn’t require nearly as much flexibility as you think it does!
Latest posts by Master Wang (see all)
- CSW Association – Blue to Purple – Back Chokes – Erik Paulson - August 27, 2018
- CSW 2018 WC – BJJ Demos – Greg Nelson – Fetal Facing In – Short Arm Bar – Hidden Fist Choke - August 27, 2018
- CSW 2018 WC – BJJ Demos – Rick Tavares – Inverted Tavares Turkey Wing - August 27, 2018
- Eddie Cummings Interview - July 6, 2018
- Ryan Hall on BJJ, Submission Grappling and MMA - July 6, 2018